With our unrestricted runway, 24/7 operation, handling expertise, and many major global logistics firms operating at the airport, we can provide you with cargo options you will not find anywhere else in Ireland.
Playing a key role in international trading, we provide cargo services and facilities for many export-oriented companies in the West, Mid West and South of Ireland, giving them timely access to their major markets.
- 3,200 M. Cat II runway
- 24 hour unrestricted operation
- No slots or curfews
- Handling experience of An124, B747F and MD11F aircraft on a regular basis
- Choice of ramp and warehouse handlers
- EU Border Inspection Post
- UPS, FedEx and DHL all provide nightly air service between Shannon and their respective hubs.
- Turkish Airlines Cargo operates weekly scheduled A330 freighter services from Istanbul via Shannon to New York JFK, Chicago and Atlanta, with full fifth-freedom rights.